FED / Evictions

Reedsport Justice Court Form

Both forms to be signed in front of Clerk and submitted with a copy of whatever "Notice" was sent to the tenant and cannot be filed prior to the date requested they leave.

The following form provided is only for use when filing in Reedsport Justice Court: