Public Works Bargaining Unit
Public Works Bargaining Unit employees are insured through AGC Teamsters Trust and will need to contact Earhart Company, administrators of the insurance plan, at 1-800-547-1314.
- What do I do if I get married?
- What do I do if I become legally separated or divorced?
- What do I do if I have or adopt a baby?
- What happens if I have a child who reaches the dependent age limit (age 26)?
- What do I do if I have a death in the family?
- What do I do when I retire?
- What do I do if I leave county employment?
- When can I change something in my benefit plans?
- What if I move?
- What if I change employment status (e.g. from part-time to full-time)?
- What is Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)?
- If I want to know about County personnel rules, where can I look?
- I want to transfer to another department, what do I do?
- I am being harassed, what do I do?
- What do I do if I want to work a second job?
- What do I do if I travel for the County?
- What do I do if I changed employment status ( i.e., from part-time to full-time)?
- If I have a salary change (i.e., promotion or raise) when will I get a raise?
- What do I do if I need time away from work?
- New Employee Orientation, when is it and what is it?