Douglas County Parks has 11 campgrounds and over 477 campsites to choose from. Each campground provides a unique recreational experience. Click the tabs below to learn more about our campground facilities.
Equestrian Campsite Features:
- Same as non-hook up sites plus...
- 1 to 4 horse corals
- Livestock water (non-potable)
Parks with Equestrian Campsites:
Cabins & Yurts
We use the terms “rustic” and “deluxe” to distinguish between simpler units (rustic) and larger, more elaborate units (deluxe). Probably the most important difference is that in all cases, “deluxe” units have kitchen facilities and a bathroom/shower. Because exact features and dimensions vary somewhat from park to park, please review the park for more information.
Note: No bedding, pots, plates, bowls, utensils, etc. are supplied.
- Beds: some combination of bunk beds, futon couch or double bed
- Can be one (sleeps 4 to 5 people) or two rooms (5 to 6 people)
- Covered porch
- Locking door
- Outdoor fire pit and picnic table
- Table and chairs