Solid Waste Fees
|Size of Bin||Fee|
|Up to 35 Gallons or 1 Can||$4|
|Up to 70 Gallons or 2 Cans||$8|
|Up to 105 Gallons or 3 Cans||$12|
|Up to 1 Cubic Yard||$16|
|Each Additional Cubic Yard||$16|
|Per Ton at Roseburg Landfill||$94|
Wood & Landscape Waste
|Up to 1 Cubic Yard||$9|
|More Than 1 Cubic Yard - 3 Cubic Yards||$18|
|Each Additional Cubic Yard||$9|
|Per Ton at Roseburg Landfill||$50|
- Animal By-Products: $94 per ton
- Appliances: Refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, heat pumps - $15
- Other appliances: Washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, water heaters must be placed in a recycle metal box. - No charge
- Construction and Demolition Waste: Construction and demolition (C&D) waste in excess of 1 cubic yard accepted at the Roseburg Landfill $94 per ton and at the Roseburg and Reedsport Transfer Stations $23 per cubic yard.
- Furniture: $12 per unit
- Infectious Medical Waste: Commercial Sharps - $12 per gallon size container
- Residential Sharps - No charge (All sharps must be in proper container red, rigid plastic with lid)
- Mattresses: $12 per unit (mattress or box spring). Mattresses accepted only at the Roseburg and Reedsport Transfer Stations.
- Permitted Waste: (Asbestos, Boiler Residue, Petroleum Contaminated Soil, Sand Blast Grit, and other material). A fee of $72 (permit and disposal) for residential homeowner generated asbestos disposal of 1 cubic yard or less.
- All other asbestos and permitted waste disposal to have a $72 permit fee for each source location plus $94 per ton (one-ton minimum charge). Permits are available online at Special Waste Permits or call 541-440-4268 for permit information. Permitted waste must be tested prior to disposal for contaminants per Public Works / Solid Waste. Permitted waste accepted only at the Roseburg Landfill.
- Soil, Sand, Gravel, Crushed Rock: $94 per ton at the Roseburg Landfill ~ Clean soil accepted at no charge. Consult this memo (PDF) for additional details. $9 per 1/2 cubic yard (daily limit) at transfer stations. Testing may be required at the discretion of Solid Waste staff. If testing is required, fees will be determined based on test results.
- Tires - includes auto, motorcycle, ATV, equipment, and tractor tires (must be off the rim).
- Less than 17-inch rim diameter - $3 each
- 17-inch to 20-inch rim diameter - $6 each
- All solid rubber tires and tires larger than 20 inches - $21 each
- Tree Stumps (12-inch diameter and larger):$94 per ton
- Recyclable Metal Scrap/Vehicle Parts (hood, fender, engine, transmission): No charge – must be placed in recycling metals box.
Disposal limited to two pickup loads or five cubic yards per day at transfer stations. Disposal for all waste other than household waste generated outside of Douglas County will be charged at double the disposal rates listed. Douglas County reserves the right to reject out of county generated waste for disposal. The Payment Methods we accept are cash, local checks, and credit card.