- Salmon Harbor Marina
- Community Links
Things to Do
Salmon Harbor isn't just about spectacular scenery; it's also about some of the most memorable attractions you'll find on the Oregon Coast. Don't miss them during your stay!
- Bolon Island Tideways State Scenic Corridor - Bolon Island Tideways State Scenic Corridor is a paradise for hikers and birders.
- Dean Creek Elk Viewing Area - View these majestic animals in the open at this elk preserve just east of Reedsport on Highway 38. Interpretive displays introduce you to the details of their habitat and life cycle.
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area - Orient yourself to this exceptional stretch of pristine dunes and beaches with a visit to this site and a stop at the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area headquarters in Reedsport.
- Public Art Projects - The Coastal Arts and Business Alliance is continually developing artworks in the area on an interactive water theme. Watch for them throughout Reedsport and Winchester Bay.
- Umpqua Discovery Center - The Umpqua Discovery Center is located on Reedsport's scenic riverfront. The panoramic displays and interactive exhibits of the Umpqua Discovery Center take you on a fascinating journey into the past of our tidewater town. Browse through the gift shop for unique souvenirs of your stay.
- Umpqua Lighthouse State Park - Stroll Lake Marie, enjoy a family barbecue, and tour the lighthouse.