What do I do if I want to sell my Manufactured Structure?

To complete the process, you will need to do the following:

  1. Complete a three-page form called a Manufactured Structure Notice of Sale Form and a Supplemental form. Forms 2952 and 1066.
  2. Submit the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) title or BCD ownership document signed off by the seller(s) and any lienholder(s).
  3. Pay a transfer fee of $55, certified funds or cash only.
  4. Pay any outstanding property taxes due as well as for the current fiscal year at the time of the transfer (July 1 to June 30).
  5. All property taxes and fees must be paid with certified funds.


You may call us at 541-440-4296 to find out more information. Please be aware that tax payments are required to be secured by cash or certified funds, we do not accept personal checks for ownership transactions.

Show All Answers

1. My Manufactured Structure is still on a separate tax statement even though I filed papers to make it Exempt from title and therefore considered to be real property?
2. What is an MS Park Community Relations Fee (formerly the Ombudsman Fee)?
3. What do I do if I want to move my Manufactured Structure?
4. What do I do if I want to sell my Manufactured Structure?
5. Moving a Manufactured Structure?
6. Exempting a Manufactured Structure from title?
7. Demolishing a Manufactured Structure?
8. I have recently married and I want to change my name on the ownership document of my manufactured structure and add my new spouse?
9. I want to add myself or the company I represent as a Security Interest Holder on a Manufactured Structure?
10. I am a landlord wishing to file for abandonment of a manufactured structure?