View all facilities
John P. Amacher County Park and Campground
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
Located on the North Umpqua River 6 miles north of Roseburg, the park provides day use and camping recreation. It is a great park become your home base to experience what central Douglas County has to offer.
- 24 wineries and 54 varieties of wine are minutes away.
- The North Umpqua River fish ladder and observatory is just across the historic Hwy 99 bridge.
- Wildlife Safari is 15 minutes away.
- Downtown Roseburg shopping, fine dining and breweries are nearby
The campground provides 20 full-hook up and and 10 non-hook up sites with showers and restrooms. Tent camping is not allowed at this time.
The boat ramp is developed with parking and a restroom, providing access to the North Umpqua River
- Gazebo - reservable with space for 25
- Myrtle Wood Grove - Myrtlewood have fragrant leaves and found in southwest Oregon
- River Trail - trail along the North Umpqua river and through the grove